Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode Joel and Antonia talk about Spiderman, Batman and luck vs hard work.
In this podcast on luck vs hard work you’ll find:
- Who do you think deserves to get more credit as a superhero? Spiderman or Batman?
- Spiderman – Got bitten by a radioactive spider and instantly had superpowers.
- Batman – Although blessed with massive amounts of wealth, Batman was not a superhero in a traditional sense because he never had mystical powers. However, he had something to focus on (death of his parents) and over time, he was able to become almost herculean with his abilities.
- Question: Which one are you more attracted to? Which one would you say more represents how you view people becoming larger than life?
- Getting instant powers has a correlation with the concept that things are either bestowed upon you or not. You are either the lucky recipient of something great or not.
- As a result, some people end up sitting down waiting for that “spider bite”.
- “American Idol” and “YouTube” are good examples of the Spiderman concept.
- Where can we find our personal success? How can we frame and rewire success in our minds to encourage us to go to the pathway to success?
- Any project gets easier when you refine your skills and get better.
- There are some skills you need to learn in order to become successful. Luck comes to those who are prepared.
- Oftentimes, the lack of clarity of what you really want obstructs your work dynamics.
- The Analysis Paralysis state may happen to all personality types when they want to know everything first before taking any action.
- Get into action with what you love right now. What is beautiful to you just now and you want to pursue it? Figure it you and get into action.
- When you do what you love, you’ll gain better clarity as you go and figure out what the programming is that’s causing you to not get what you want.
- Figure out your limitations, whether you’re a doer or a planner and pursue the other side.
- Overall, the likelihood of getting success is higher when you’re doing something rather than doing nothing.
- Among the four decision-making processes, which one do you think has the Spiderman and the Batman style?
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…