Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia finalize a two-part series about integrating your cognitive functions. In this episode they cover the judging functions and how to integrate the weak side of each in your personality.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- What does it mean to integrate the weaker side of a cognitive function polarity? A recap from our last podcast where we introduced this concept.
- Check out our article on the Car Model to learn about your functions and their polarity opposites.
- How to integrate your weaker judging functions – and the difference in how they show up when they are integrated and unintegrated:
- Remember – there will always be some insecurity surrounding your weaker functions, even if you’ve developed some skill there.
- xxFJs – integrating Accuracy (Ti) to support Harmony (Fe):
- What are the signs an xxFJ might be overcompensating for insecurities about their intelligence?
- How does healthy integration of Ti actually help you get needs met?
- Using Ti to redefine your relationship with your thoughts
- Moving from a place of “intellectual insecurity” to “intellectual humility” – and the rewards this brings
- xxTPs – integrating Harmony (Fe) to support Accuracy (Ti):
- Looking at the root cause of xxTPs’ tendency to “collect rules” and how this can show up
- The pitfalls of “value signaling”
- Antonia’s personal experience with another xxTP
- Appreciating the value of non-data based information in interactions
- xxTJs – integrating Authenticity (Fi) to support Effectiveness (Te):
- What does it mean to truly know yourself at an identity level? Looking beyond your personal values and set identity
- The “role-person merger” phenomenon
- Why you should check your relationship to personality type models as an xxTJ
- Exploring your identity to overcome “inner demons” – and what can happen if you avoid doing this
- xxFPs – integrating Effectiveness (Te) to support Authenticity (Fi):
- What does it look like when an xxFP exploits their Te?
- Value transfer – the xxFPs blindspot
- The importance of integrating Te to gain skill development
- Using Te to gain a healthy sense of control in your life
- How one-sidedness can show up differently when the weaker side of the polarity is in the 10 Year Old versus the 3-Year-Old position
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…