Download Episode Here – right click link and select “Save Link As…”
In this episode, Joel and Antonia walk through the tension between personal responsibility and external burden as it relates to our personality.
In this podcast you’ll find:
- Why is the pandemic so anxiety producing?
- How can we mitigate the effects of anxiety?
- How this affects our perceiving function more than our decision making one.
- Looking at the pandemic through a systems thinking lens.
- Some perspectives from Joel and Antonia as Exploration (Ne) users.
- How do maps and models provide a helpful lens?
- The concept of “black-box thinking”
- Looking at the pandemic and the world’s reaction through The Tribal Leadership Model – find out previous podcast on Dave Logan’s model
- A view of tribal levels 3 and 4 – and how current events could move us up to level 4
- Thoughts around sustainability, reliance and being community focused, combined with globalization as ways of working through the pandemic.
- Why cord cutting from society’s collective anxiety might help highly sensitive people (HSPs)
- How have we built our lives to be reliant on systems?
- The effect this has on our self esteem
- What is our level of dependency and how can we become more interdependent?
- What skills and knowledge can we learn?
- A look at our current cycle and timeline, according to the Generational Theory model presented in The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy – What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America’s Next Rendezvous with Destiny by William Strauss
- How can models help us organise the world and make good decisions?
- The safety and security level of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs – and how this relates to the pandemic
- The importance of healthy routines and taking care of yourself
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you like the podcast and want to help us out in return, please leave an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We would be eternally grateful!
Want to learn more?
Discover Your Personal Genius
We want to hear from you. Leave your comments below…